Two AI scripting questions...

If I am testing a certain script to make sure it works properly and this script is date-dependant, can I play a game up to just prior to the date, save it, and then be able to make modifications to the AI plan scripts and see the changes implemented when the saved game is resumed? Or do I have to start a whole new game? The reason I ask is because experimenting to find this out.. would be.. well.. confusing.. smile.gif

In regards to the Date flag for AI plan scripts: Is this the date that the AI begins to make checks, or merely a condition for activation? For example, if it was a type 0 and checked only once, would it check on this date only, or does it wait until on/after that date and when the rest of the conditions are fulfilled?

Question 2 RE: DATE: In an AI plan script, the script only checks for activation on or after the DATE.

In the case of Type = 0, the script would only check for activation on this date.

For Type = 1, the script checks every turn on and after this date until activated. The script can only be activated (triggered) once.