Major Victory for the AI.....

Just curious about something. Has anyone at all, seen the AI(as the Axis) ever get a major victory? I know the AI is kinda weak atm, and is being addressed in the upcoming patch. However, i noticed something today while looking at the planning scripts/victory scripts. For one thing, there is NO script for the Axis AI to invade the UK nor USA(if thats even possible by 47)...but yet, in the victory scripts, it says Major victory for the Axis, if they have Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, Paris, LONDON, Moscow. Is this being added in the upcoming patch? and if NOT, can someone please make a script for this....also for USA invasion(just in case if I, or someone wants to change the date/47 to later date) and mail it to vicrattlehead@charter.net

Thanks.....

From what I understand the non-script AI does create its own offensive and defensive plans based on the situation, but I'm fairly positive these are only for local situations. I don't think it would ever invade the UK or US unless it had a script for it. The 1st patch may have some of these scripts in it, but I imagine HC will leave it up to the community to make them.

If the AI was winning so much to where you were stuck in the UK and Russia had fallen, most players would have probably quit by then and started over which is why those scripts are probably absent.