Engineers building ports

Hopefully someone has given this some thought and can help me out.

In the Scenario that I am working on there is land masses with no port facilities. These land masses can of course have units land via Amphibious Transports or Airborne units. But with no port facilities you have no way to remove units that have landed and supplies need a port in order to improve.

I have tried a number of different ideas but cannot get what I need to work.

Would anyone know of a way to make a possible script to allow Engineers to be able to build a port facility? Thanks

Thanks H.C.

Yes just adding ports will probably be the way out of this.

I was trying to make the scenario accurate and there were no ports available according to the research I have done covering the islands and certain other situations.

The bad part is putting in a port where none existed changes the intent of the scenario along with how it actually works.

I did not wish to put in a port at all but I could see no other way to retreive forces which take part in these situations.

H.C. I know you are very busy and are working on other fixes. Do you think in the future you could add something like engineers being able to put in port facilities?

Thank you