Falkland's War Mod

Looking good. How will you handle the comparitively large number of Argentine conscripts vs the comparatively few number of highly trained British troops?

In my view the key for Argentina is sinking the British transports before they can land. A big problem for them was UK access to USA and UK satellite photos which they lacked.

Thanks, but the way is still long :rolleyes:

I have made a little "demo" of work map in progress.

Placement units is just for taking a look, not correct placement ;)

And here is the "cover" (I have taken images and photographies on internet):

mainscreenfalklands4zq.th.jpg

Here is the new "look" of the game/mod, with rectified roads

falklands5jd.th.jpg

[ May 06, 2006, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]

I have updated the files of Falklands War mod in progress : note that it is only work in progress, and lot of things and parameter are wrong or not achieved. But those who are interrested to see how to realize a air-naval battle at operationnal level, with aircrafts flying on ground AND on sea, special "marine raiders" and "special heliported troops", may take a look.

This new system of modding would be used for a "Midway" operationnal battle mod. ;) , and allows to separate carriers of their aircrafts.

[ May 10, 2006, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]

The icons come from "Civilization II" and "East Front". I have extracted the icons and a little adapted size and worked a few.

With somes others games ("Civil war general II", "Rise of nation", "West Front"), I have a entire collection of icons for all historical times. But it take long time to extract the material! tongue.gif