Suggestions for "scripters"

1°/ A little suggestion for those (thanks ! tongue.gif ) who make new scripts for us : when your scripts are totaly achieved, it would be great to zip them in a file and give to the community, using links site indicated by Hubert for download (collections of script wille be more esay to found : we would not to have to search them in the forum and the eventual updates will be easy to consult ;)

2° Other suggestion : in the future, I think players will realize some modified maps. It would be better to indicate with which map work scripts.

As far as I know, if you upload a scenario it includes the scripts that are meant to be used for it.

So I think when scripts are uploaded for public use (separate of the campaign they are used in) there should be a note about its intended use. For example, my garrison scripts for Russia are intended to be used with my production scripts because they require a lot of units, and the production script optimizes Corp production so all the tiles are garrisoned. Using one or the other separate from each other may still work but not as effectively.