rookie advice?

ttomm146

Hi

My question is as a rookie to war games in general, except Take command which i suck at i have a couple of questions.....

I'm 61 and prefer something deep and immersive...Easy to learn and i was wondering which game you recommend?.. i want a game i can totally get sucked into killing many hours and the combat Mission games look like it so far from the demos.

I'll probably get the download plus regular mail because I love manuals

Thanks all.

Tom

ttomm146,

sent ya an email responding

the main gist being buy'em all!

i've seen them at Fry's here in Austin as a one box package deal including all 3 CM's for 29 bucks - don't know if it included the book manual like i got with the 1st two (which they didn't include w/ the 3rd), but you can track down plenty of resources here to answer questions anway

don't hesitate on buying these - more replay than anything else you'll find elsewhere - particularly when you play humans, then it's pretty much infinite