Will the CMC battles be any better than quick battles?

markshot

I've played CMBO/CMBB/CMAK. I only play single player and for the most part have stuck to user designed scenarios. I got the impression that the quality of game play (single player) for well crafted user designed scenarios was way ahead of quick battles.

My question: Will CMC simply use COMPUTER PLACEMENT FREE to set up units that is built into the CMBB engine or will it go beyond that and generate better quality battles than are normally found when one plays quick battles with free computer placement?

I appreciate the operational aspect of the game, but I would like know that the actual individual CMBB battles themselves will be worthy investments of playing time.

Thanks.

Battles are generated with your units in setup zones in those areas of the map in which they are located on the big operational map. So if you enter a "tile" from the south, you will be able to setup your units in that area, while a defending player will be able to setup where his forces are located. CMC is pretty smart in figuring out where your units and the enemy units should be.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Battles are generated with your units in setup zones in those areas of the map in which they are located on the big operational map. So if you enter a "tile" from the south, you will be able to setup your units in that area, while a defending player will be able to setup where his forces are located. CMC is pretty smart in figuring out where your units and the enemy units should be.

Martin

Sound good to me