Post your scenarios here

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

A lot of building customization takes place in the 3-D preview. Shift-click, control-click, alt-click, shift-control-click I think. It should have it written in the editor.

The control tower is a bald faced rip-off of the one in the second campaign mission. :D

My god ive got some work cut out for me now. Luckily now the buildings will have a decidely more american look to them with garages and additions on the houses.

Ugh, but now Ive got quite abit of re-placement of buildings and such :(

Originally posted by Cameroon:

Sgt, I'm pretty sure that's related to t he bug where infantry won't move through holes that are blown in a wall by demo charges or MGS, etc.

I have a good feeling that this is something making it into 1.02, but we'll have to wait and see what the official word is.

Oh, thats good to know then, but which is the proper way of making multiple rooms: One building with a wall missing then the other has the door or both buildings have their walls missing? Or would either one work?

Originally posted by Bimmer:

On a related topic, I've got a scenario that I'm just about finished with, but no place to host it. Can anybody recommend a good free file host?

Bimmer i own a webhosting company i'd be glad to host any file you want i'll build an interface where you and any other gamers can upload their files but for now drop me an email at bill (a.t) globalonehosting (d.o.t.) com

i'll put it up somewhere and send you back a link to download the file until i get the interface out. Just gotta give back to my fellow gamers smile.gif