Frustrating!

Why should it take me an hour to look for a simple command to mount my infantry on a stryker! I've looked everywhere in the manual, at the Hotkeys and Mouse Controls in-game and no where does it tell you how to mount up your infantry! Surely a simple thing like this should be so easy, like right clicking on the vehicle once your squad is selected, but no, that doesn't work either.

I don't know why it should be so difficult to find a simple command like this!

It's part of any of the move commands. When you move the destination over the Stryker, the icon changes to a downwards arrow, indicating the vehicle is empty and has room for your troops.

During set up they will automatically mount; use the "O" key as a hotkey for movement and just select the Stryker as the destination.

1. Select unit.

2. Select a movement order such as "quick" "fast" "slow" or "move" (don't select hunt)

3. Right click on the vehicle. When you place the cursor over the vehicle, if the cursor is green, there is enough room for the troops. If the cursor is yellow, the vehicle is too full or too small.