anyone know when the-proving-grounds.com will have CMSF missions ?

I have a similar concern about whether ColumbusOHGamer is willing to dedicate the energy (and HD space) to providing a CMSF mod wing to the cmmods.com mod site. Its a hopefulsign that he's got a new Theatre of War section up.

We have grown rather accustomed to the kindness of strangers for our CM needs.

"kindness of stangers" ... yes you are right there. (i should take this oppurtunity to say a BIG THANKS YOU to the prioviders of that site. Have allowed me to keep playing CM series for years and years without getting bored of it ... thanks sooooo much).

so far i have only played very small set peice battles in CM:SF ... allows me to undersand the in and outs of game play.

I love writting my own small missions ... but you kind if know whats going to happen smile.gif

the game works very very well indeed and REALTIME play i am finding ADICTIVE .... but only cos its small battles i can control.

anyway, back to the main point, would be good to have somewhere to upload/download missions to give this game longgevity (if thats how you spell)

scott