Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Infantry still wont walk through deleted walls

skelley

when creating a scenario with buildings touching why is in not possible to delete the parts that are touching? When I have tried it and then tried to get infantry to move to the next building they walk outside and enter that way. Seems stupid to give the option to knock out walls if infantry won't use it. It makes it a little difficult to build a factory without this feature. I have a screenshot but don't know how to place it in here.

Is this a bug or is it not a feature?

I am getting confused by this. I built my only little urban combat training range as a Scenario, and I have seen all of the following:

1. Men walk through walls - as well as tall external walls.

2. Men unable to walk through breach holes blown by engineers.

3. Part of the squad entering the building via the hole, but then getting stuck.

..and this is on a good day. smile.gif

when I have tried it and then tried to get infantry to move to the next building they walk outside and enter that way. Seems stupid to give the option to knock out walls if infantry won't use it.
I made a map the other day with my first experience of knocking out walls. I had no problem having multiple buildings touching to make one large building that units could run through.

If my experience was atypical I will look into it more to see if I did something special or just saw incorrectly.