Wargamers of all countries unite: WargamerScout now open to public!

Frenchy, in some cases your email provider can use a 'grey list' antispam measure that asks in simple words for perfectly configured mail servers on both sides and/or uses a kind of 'black list/white list'. Unfortunatly there's not much that I could do in this case, I can only suggest to create an email account at a free email provider such as Gmail which is not known to cause any problems so far.

Anyway, I have switched your account manually to 'confirmed', so you can now log in - but a working email-account is still a must!

Of course, in some cases the email is simply lost...I guess I should add a simple check to proof if members can receive emails from the site *make a note on my to-do list*

Scipio - thanks. Just applied to a challenge. BTW - I am having the same issue with youplay.it an online gaming site. Messages are to be sent to me when its my turn. They aren't. Used to but stopped. Ahh the wonders of the internet and email....

Sivodsi, how's life. Don't you forget to send me that Red on Red scenario now, you hear? ;):D

What!? It was your turn to send me a setup wasn't it?

Ok ok I'll have a go at setting up an ME Red on Red via the QB function. See if the damn thing gives us a good game. :cool:

Oh scratch the QB: I just tried an ME setup vs the AI, Republican guards vs each other. I had a recon force + some infantry in 9 BMPs in total, and the AI gave itself 12 T72s! Hardly a fair fight. Hard to believe that something so unbalanced could be released. Oh well, back to sifting through scenarios.

Hi folkes, I guess it's a good idea to post this here, since most WargamerScout members belong to this forum, too!

I have made two important changes on the www.wargamerscout.net site!

Firstly, if you have posted a challenge, you will now be notified by email if somebody picks it up. This feature can be switch on an of on the 'Edit your details' page.

Secondly, if you go to the 'Edit your details' page, you can now also preset if you want to be notified by email if somebody else has posted a new challenge for your prefered game!