Troops don't Load/unload Bug..Maybe NOT

Over the weekend I had to shut down another PBEM (Wadi Scouts)due to troops not Unloading when ordered. My partner and I agreed that we would have to just wait for the patch. I started to look into the editor today. Pulled up Wadi Scouts and low and behold but what do I find: The scen defaults to "No Dismount" Not a bug but an order. Ain't that Just Like the Army...LOL

It will pay dividends as we all look to squash bugs to check the scen we are finding issues with. The editor just may answer the question why something isn't happening.

AI aggressiveness can be reviewed in the editor as well. I think we will find that EVEN in QB there needs to be large points given at the Mission sites. Why would the AI move to take a position with little or no reason?

I hope others will look into the editor as a review of game problems and bugs.

I've encountered a bug, probable allready reported, it was in night Stalker's mission (Campaing), after dismounting a squad, they refused to mount into the Stryker again. I tried q/ various movement orders but they wouldn't ge tinside ever, they just keeped moving around the stryker like if they were asking theirshelves "where the ehck is the entrance!", and the STryker crew wouldn't open the door.

It happened twice, and both times I thinkt he squads had taken casualties. I forgot to try onw thing though, bailing the Stryker crew and getting them inside again and retry mounting the squad.