I Love My Cigar, But Even the Peng Challenge Takes It Out of Its Mouth Now and Then..

Banishing the Bard! is tantamount to calling this the Second Cousin Beautiful Thread or the Gaylord Dare Thread.

Crikey, PShaw! We might as well call it the PShaw! Annoying Buttonholer Thread. and banish everyone but you and that pedantic, insufferable douchebag Dorosh. Say! Let's do that!

Hands up who want the MBT to die today and be replaced with a thread solely for PShaw! and douchebag Dorosh!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

<big>THE JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD HEREBY DECLARES <BIG>DOUBLE SECRET COVENTRY</BIG> UPON SEANACHAI</BIG>!

Joe

Umm... what exactly does that mean? Does this mean that I will finally be devoured by my own creation, and that no one on the Thread is ever again to acknowledge my existence?</font>

Oh for the luv of Gawd.

It was DOUBLE SECRET COVENTRY you insufferable lout. DOUBLE Coventry because you spake directly to one who'd been sent to Coventry and SECRET Coventry because, as an Olde One, you aren't bound by the restrictions of Coventry.

Since you CAN'T be sent to Coventry ... I trust I explained that sufficiently above ... but since you also violated Coventry, it was incumbent upon the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread to express it's displeasure of the act, if not the person, by an OFFICIAL ACT ... be it ever so meaningless and futile ... of declaring SECRET Coventry.

Secret Coventry, of course, means that we cut you dead, ignore you completely and refrain from any post that replies to your own ... except that we can't because it's SECRET. So we have to NOT cut you dead, NOT ignore you completely and we are in fact REQUIRED to reply to your posts. Otherwise it wouldn't be a secret would it.

How would I explain to the younger and more impressionable amongst the membership if YOU are allowed to flaunt Coventry eh?

But, but, but ... Seanachai spake to IT, why can't I?
The net effect may be questioned by some I suppose but it has the much the same consequence as the State Department sending a stern note to a country that displeases us ... these days that's probably accomplished by an automatic process along the lines of "Right, what countries are there then?" ... "Right, send them all a note."

Think of it like the promotion of Major Major Major to MAJOR Major Major Major in "Catch 22" ... it doesn't MEAN anything, it just means that it is, but it doesn't mean anything.

Hoping that I've made myself abundantly clear on this subject I remain ...

Your's Sincerely,

The Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Sir Joe Shaw

Originally posted by MrPeng:

What makes him evil? Being into themed chain restaurants or actually eating the "food" they serve? Or is the themed food eating a by-product of his evilness?

I don't think that you have fully thought this whole thing out, Boo!

fix or do somfink.

I said, "Berli's into theme restaurants.

It's what makes him evil, I suppose."

Which part of that is beyond your comprehension? There's only one three-syllable word in there.

Need me to diagram the sentence for you?

Does it say on your resume that you were home schooled by oxygen-deprived newts?

Have you sent me a turn lately?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

What makes him evil? Being into themed chain restaurants or actually eating the "food" they serve? Or is the themed food eating a by-product of his evilness?

I don't think that you have fully thought this whole thing out, Boo!

fix or do somfink.

I said, "Berli's into theme restaurants.

It's what makes him evil, I suppose."

Which part of that is beyond your comprehension? There's only one three-syllable word in there.

Need me to diagram the sentence for you?

Does it say on your resume that you were home schooled by oxygen-deprived newts?

Have you sent me a turn lately? </font>

I fell asleep at "for the luv..." Did I miss anything important?

Bah! It's like casting pearls before swine ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Think of it like the promotion of Major Major Major to MAJOR Major Major Major in "Catch 22" ... it doesn't MEAN anything, it just means that it is, but it doesn't mean anything.

Will someone please put Pshaw into a strait jacket so that he can no longer reach the keyboard? My ISP is starting to complain that he's gumming up their circuits.

...I remain ...
Oh surely there's no need for that.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

What's a rubbish tip?

Is it anything like a henweigh?

Ah, you've caught me out using Goober-National phraseology. It means "landfill" or as we used to call it, "dump."

(and I'm not falling for it. Get some other rube to ask you what that thing is...)

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Will someone please put Pshaw into a strait jacket so that he can no longer reach the keyboard? My ISP is starting to complain that he's gumming up their circuits.

...I remain ...
Oh surely there's no need for that.

Michael </font>

Sometimes I wonder,

the point, of which is it?

To spew and throw hate,

or to inanely visit?

The Justicar GRRrr's,

who gives a damp whit?

The fire as softened,

let's all blow on it.

Make it grow to roaring,

like Ol' Yuletide's roar.

A primal reflection,

of gleeful hate's core.

Banishing the Bard! is tantamount to calling this the Second Cousin Beautiful Thread or the Gaylord Dare Thread.

Crikey, PShaw! We might as well call it the PShaw! Annoying Buttonholer Thread. and banish everyone but you and that pedantic, insufferable douchebag Dorosh. Say! Let's do that!

Hands up who want the MBT to die today and be replaced with a thread solely for PShaw! and douchebag Dorosh!

What a pathetic attempt to try and increase your ratings and your readership. The same way you Yankees hung Sir Conrad Black out to dry in order to sell more newspapers; now you invoke my name to get people to read the miserable contents of a pig's bladder that are this thread. Oh, please, vote me out.

Seanachai you half-wit drunk, you going to email me, or not? Even Berli managed to stumble his way into Facebook and find my name. Stop hovering over your niece - which I have to admit is getting creepier by the day - and tend to my amusement like a good scary uncle, there's my man.

I don't think that was Cabron66, incidentally. He actually recognized he needed help.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Pedantic douchebaggery </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

Joe </font>