Same Force vs Same Force

No idea if that's proper terminology, I'm sure one of you can correct me ;)

Ahoy hoy, first post on this forum, long time lurker.

Hans posted about same v. same scenarios in the "We're tired of WW2" thread. This was something I was thinking about before I had read his post, and obviously something I'd very much like to see in CMSF, so here is a thread dedicated to it! Hopefully this hasn't been brought up a zillion times already...

Is it possible? Would it require too much work compared to the reward? What would that work be?

I've got to admit, pitting a similar force of T55s, infantry and BMPs against eachother is one of the MOST attractive aspects of this title!

The experience of fighting with a modern Stryker Brigade will be totally worth the purchase price. And Blue on Blue battles (Bradleys vs Bradley?) could be a jolly hoot. But I expect its going to be Red on Red battles in every imaginable venue (1970s Egypt vs Lybia?) that could really give this title a long loooong shelf life.