Thanks BATTLEFRONT....

Hello i.m new in this forum, first of all...sorry for my bad english, than i,m very happy to see CMSF patched 1,07 is very improved and give me hard time also vs AI.

but i would be more happy if one day i,ll see some features well knowed in CMx1:

Close combat (hand2hand), prisioners, stranglers...in the heat of the battle this features

is a must.

Last night two squad run out of ammunition and they see each other...at 15mt...sadly...

Thanks a lot.

i will play forever CM series the best wargames in the history. ;):rolleyes:

Hi,

“CM series the best wargames in the history”

I agree….

I am open-minded in that I try a lot of other wargames in the expectation that one day, surely… someone else will at least come close.

The only game to come close… and a much underrated game it is too, is the Take Command series…

{commercial link removed by admin}

But in my view nothing else does come close. If you compare CMSF with Steel Beasts there is no contest.

Those of us who are keen on tactical wargames are hugely lucky that Battlefront produce tactical wargames and not Space Lobsters…. ;)

All good fun,

All the best,

Kip.

[ March 21, 2008, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]