Changing light and weather

I think I know what the answer is before I even post it, but I cant help myself :D

Will light and weather be dynamic?

Say you start a scenario at around 18:00 and it is a 90 turn game. Will the sun sink behind the western horizen and shadows lengthen and visibility decrease?

I know the game is set up for short engagements. But even an engagement of just 30 turns would see some light change if it was fought at dawn or dusk.

Same thing for weather, will we see it change in the course of a scenario?

Well if the time it takes for you to release your games is any indication, you should be in the Army! smile.gif Ok wait scratch that, your games are too good and in Army logic good means go with something else. No Army for you.

(btw I am retired now) Now add me to the testing team as I need something to do!

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Sixxkiller, if your sense of humor is any indication as to how you soldier, I fear for the future of the Army :D

Steve

Sixxkiller,

Well if the time it takes for you to release your games is any indication, you should be in the Army!
Schweeeeeew! I thought you were going to say weapons systems procurement there for a seconds :D

(btw I am retired now) Now add me to the testing team as I need something to do!
Retired, eh? Hopefully you'll stay that way. Two days ago c.2600 "retired" Marines just found out they weren't as retired as they thought.

Steve