Elevations - scenario editor

Luckily, I have been enjoying the game without much hazzle, (i.e. nothing I can not live with until a patch). I started experimenting with the scenario editor and found working with elevations a hassle. The "adjust all" button did not appear to do anything. It I attempted to adjust using the "adjust button" it raise and lowered what the height I imput but did the whole map. The "direct button" basically did the same thing. Apologies if I missed reading something prior to posting. Point me in the right direction and I will read it. If not..HELP??

Just think like map contours i.e. draw a contour line. You build up the shape of the ground just like it is represented on the map. If stuck grab a section of a map and copy the contour lines, changing each successive elevation using the 'direct' button. That's enough to get you going. You could also check out Scenario Manual ]

Cheers fur noo

George

ps edited to give the correct URL

[ July 29, 2007, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: George Mc ]