My God, it's so obvious - the Quest comes to an end

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GJK:

David Pentland? http://www.davidpentland.com/

Edit: Wait, he did the CMAK splash/cover art, appears that Peter Crafts did the same for CMBB

No, no, the special edition, with the piccie of Berlin and the King Tiger... not the StuG and the Russian soldiers hiding... </font>

If it is David Pentland's "Night Drive..."

Will the dynamic lighting depict the red interior lights?.

BFC talk of dynamic stars also coincidently matches the time of day in the artwork

mmmm could be onto something here

Can any one stump up the £2,600 asking price for the original painting as he might throw in a sneaky bone as part of the deal.

Cmon guys, what's been the most popular subject matter of just about every game dealing with war in the past 2 years? WWII and more precisely the Normandy Invasion. The first module will be Omaha Beach, the second module will be Sword Beach and the third module will be Juno Beach, then if/when you buy all 3 you can interlock them and play them all at once as one major beach landing invasion. (Something I've grown highly tired of and find boring, so I hope I am very wrong and it's not the Normandy Invasion/Sword/Juno) I think I will just croak if I see just one more D-DAY type game.

But, I would jump in front of a speeding train to buy a land based GUADACANAL module. But, we all know once again, that part of the war is overly ignored by everyone. <sigh>

• 4 weeks later...