CMx2 WW2 forum

Si32

Is there any chance of us having a WW2 forum to post ideas, wants, et cetera?

For many of us who were around in the early years of CM, WW2 is what we want to see done 'right'. We know Steve and Co. listen to thier customers most of the time, so might be a good idea for us to have a forum dedicated to helping them develop the game all the old WW2 CM'ers would like to see.

Most likely all of us want a product that will make us shelve our CMBO, CMBB and CMAK discs. I have to admit again, I'm worried that what we're given won't ever be able to replace the good old titles that bring so much enjoyment.

Who says WW2 is confirmed? I haven't seen an official release... it's all he-said-she-said at this point.

Once the next title is confirmed I’m sure we’ll see a forum pop up.

I personally voted for Space Lobsters of Doom for the 2nd title, anyways... Hopefully it will feature Roman Legions and FBI Agents!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

We have no definite plans for anything except the initial CM:SF release. There are, however, likely scenarios for various things such as the first CM:SF Module, the lack of CoPlay for a significant amount of time, and Normandy being the next CM Title. Anything I say beyond this is purposefully vague because there are no hard plans.

Steve

I'd say good plan since Normandy being the next CM title is a likely scenario.

A long way until that... at least one expansion pack will be released before, and probably more before/during the development of the WWII game.

Heck, we are yet to have this game finished and polished.

Personally I can have some fun with contemporany warfare (would have prefered some kind of Cold War/FullDaGap or nowadays better armed forces (China, Russia or whatever; but we know impossible what-ifs are not BF taste). Even IDF or other middle east scenarios, but I can have with what I've.

Originally posted by Si32:

Is there any chance of us having a WW2 forum to post ideas, wants, et cetera?

For many of us who were around in the early years of CM, WW2 is what we want to see done 'right'. We know Steve and Co. listen to thier customers most of the time, so might be a good idea for us to have a forum dedicated to helping them develop the game all the old WW2 CM'ers would like to see.

Most likely all of us want a product that will make us shelve our CMBO, CMBB and CMAK discs. I have to admit again, I'm worried that what we're given won't ever be able to replace the good old titles that bring so much enjoyment.

Infact Si32, I heard through the grapevine that a CMSF2 may be released before this WW2 game you are expecting. We should start a forum for CMSF2 right now, Yes? ;)