A few "NEW" requests...I think.

Rod

I don't recall seeing these requests so here they are.

After suffering my first couple of crashes playing SF I'm wondering if there is any chance of bringing back the autosave feature. Every turn for wego and maybe every minute or two in RT.

Also would it be possible to add a separate set-up phase in WEGO. Currently its kind of a pain if the set up area is fairly large and you have to maneuver to get out of it on the first turn. Maybe its just a matter of decoupling the movement commands from the placement and add a simple position command that only works on the first turn.

Being able to "uncheck" the bailout command or any other similar commands.

Please get rid of the temporary halt at waypoints for infantry especially if they are the same movement type. If this is standard procedure so be it but if I tell a squad to go around a house it doesn't seem like they need to regroup at each corner.

Just food for thought. Thanks.

That is all...

Rod

[ August 09, 2007, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Rod ]

I would REALLY like to be able to use the right mouse button for most important movement and target orders like in the previous Combat mission games. At first I couldn't believe it had been wasted for camera movement although that could have been handled with the ctrl+left click combination for example. Alternatively some kind of mod adding this feature would save my day.

Another thing that made me frown was the fact that there were no unique keys to give orders. You have to move between those different interfaces where the same keyboard key means different things depending on the context menu selected.

Argh :mad: