Uncons and RPG

I have been trying to play some MOUT from an uncon perspective, you know, blasting the unsuspecting AI from roofs and corners, but I have encountered a lack of RPG7 in the uncon TOE.

It's my understanding that in all urban battles with uncon forces (Grozny, Mogadishu) the RPG has turned to be the weapon of choice against all kind of targets, and given his simplicity of use and availability is almost universal.

In the TOE for fighters you can choose the fighter command, which gives you 5 RPG teams (and two ATGM teams; but being AT3 with a minimum range of 500m are of little use in MOUT) That seems like a decent amount. The rest of the TOE, which I'm discussing, is formed by various sized groups which seems to be composed of 1 to 4 of pre created teams:

3 rifles

1 MG

1 Sniper

3 rifles

4 rifles

1 RPG

3 Rifles

2 MG

Only one of them is armed with a grenade launcher. Being random an estimated count of RPG gives me the result of 1 RPG for 18 men.

Isn't this ratio a much too little?

well, it depends on how you mix it yourself unfortunately.

i mean you cant mix in RPG´s into the command structure of fighters, these themselfs are undersupplied it seems ;)

but you can just buy command squads and delete everything but the RPG´s, up to five you can have per squad and one leader. these guys you mix into the fighers positions and you are set. you even have 2 seperate HQs wich is sometimes unpractical but often better than just one.