My Two Cents

Originally posted by Lindan:

I don't know where you got this from, but this is total bull****. [/QB]

Really? How about this article from the Economist, titled "To Israel with hate—and guilt: Why Europe, unlike America, finds it so hard to love Israel". I'll quote you a passage about half way through the article:

"Such reactions reflect a wider European view of Israel that contrasts sharply with America's. In a Pew Global Attitudes survey earlier this year, far more Europeans sympathised with the Palestinians than with Israel (see chart). These findings come on top of a European Union poll in 2003 that had 59% of Europeans considering Israel as a greater menace to world peace than Iran, North Korea and Pakistan."

The article goes on and on. So what exactly is "total bull****"?

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Hi Eric,

Welcome. We have no plans on adding an IDF Module. We're keeping our focus on the Syrian storyline and that means keeping the story in Syria smile.gif

Our rough expectation for Modules is:

1. US Marines

2. British

3. Some sort of mishmosh of Euros and Canadians, largely influenced by what equipment we have to add.

If we do Modules for foreign militaries we will try to retain commercial rights to at least the basic elements, which would mean more Modules. So at this point it looks like the only chance of an IDF Module is if we do a contract with the IDF itself. I never say never, but I'd not be counting on that happening :D

Steve

I would buy this game just to get a chance to play the Canuck JTF2. These guys are just bad ass.

As CMX1 didn't have the entire force kits of many of the Euro nations, (especially early 1939-1941), I think it would be an extremely large task to map out each countries military units, their command structures and their unique abilities (if they possessed them). thus modules is the way to go: extra well deserved income for extra well done work.

This game WILL work, and playability issues will be resolved... so let's look to the future.

I think the future for BF would be in creating as many modules from SF as they could to represent modern warfare conflicts across the globe with almost any country.

Speaking of the future, we should also keep our eye on the ball with respect to the future of the PAST. Let's not forget that they still need to finish up some CMx1 modules and bring us the necessary graphics evolutions to the original true WEGO CMx1 franchise.

Cheers!

Leto