Can you install CMSF on multiple computers in the same home???

If you purchase CMSF for download, will you be able to install it on several computers in the same home? Other products by digital download allow this (such as rFactor). Not sure how they do it but it allows play within a LAN at home.

Just wondering....

(I did a search on this but couldn't find another thread on it.)

So..do I understand it right, that you could even play it on two computers via Internet (TCP(IP)?

So I've just downloaded it from the paradox website and of course got 1 SerialKey...when I now install it on the computer from my brother I am able to play against him in the net with one cdkey?

Originally posted by DocMcJansen:

So..do I understand it right, that you could even play it on two computers via Internet (TCP(IP)?

So I've just downloaded it from the paradox website and of course got 1 SerialKey...when I now install it on the computer from my brother I am able to play against him in the net with one cdkey?

Hi,

with TOW you could do that, but with TOW having no real MP, this was not an practical approach.

br.

Dr.Jones