New and Revised Scen for V1.06

106 Changes made in the density of trees for los/lof without apparent performance hit allowed me to use more 3 tree graphics got rid of the mud and improved Blue Infantry from Regular to typical in Chance Encounter. In Riesberg I was able to add more Tall pine trees and 3 trees tiles. In last defense I took out the ATGM which didn't have any impact on the V105 game but works like a charm in 106 and alters the game balance and original CMBO flavor a lot... ;)

You need not change to the V106 versions. The earlier versions do play on 106 but you may be less happy with balance.

When you get into playing V106 I think you will note a significant difference in many aspects of the game. That was the reason for my "tuning" of the earlier scens.

Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

Thanks. I need to do some revisions to a special forces scenario I just created in 1.05. I think it will actually make this scenario much better!

Good idea... But as you can read: many comments re-garding the fresh take on earlier battles are positive.