The glorius & immortal thread of Cheery Waffles, unstable TNT and smiling soldiers !

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

What a day to to pick for my bold and glorious return.... :mad:

I like you already. :mad: :mad: :mad:

This thread could use with some more anger and especially molten TNT. :mad:

This is what you get for the lack of those two. Pingers, with their mindless lackey Poo Doggey, all over the place.

It's a frikkin' disgrace.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update : No turns out today, 'cos I got no opponents.

Blame my unbalancedness for this. :mad: :mad:

I'm waiting for CM:SF to come out. What fun I'll have with Syrians blasting the infidels' tanks with good, Russian ATGMs.

I can already imagine it : SUCK MY KORNET-E, BITCH !!!one!11one! :mad: :mad:

KABOOOOOOOM !!!

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I'm waiting for CM:SF to come out.

:mad: <font size =1> shh.. don't ask dont tell!</font> :mad:

CM:SF can stay in the bloody closet for all I care - where the <font color = Red>hell</font> are the <font size = 5>Dog Mines<font>?!1

*bleh* :mad:

I'm waiting for CM:SF to come out. What fun I'll have with Syrians blasting the infidels' tanks with good, Russian ATGMs.

I'll be there waiting, maggot!!! I'll teach you Jawas to mess with the Empire! We'll have the hip hop blasting as the A-10's Gatling aerates your little Sand People. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size = 1>Don't make me come in there and slap you! </font>

Bring it, maggot! BRING IT! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You'll <s>probably</s> definitely need backup so you might want to bring the Prinzess with you. Not that he'll help you any, but he is amusing in a feeble little kitten sorta way. :mad: :mad:

OK

<Font size = 8 color = Red>THAT DOES IT!@!!1</font>

:mad:

From one filthy stinking <Font size =4 color = Red>Canc</Font><Font size =4 color = white>ukop</Font><Font size =4 color = Red>ian</Font> to another... bring on yer warthogs, cowboy, my Strelets is gonna make Kibbe Kros outa yer ass!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

You'll <s>probably</s> definitely need backup so you might want to bring the Prinzess with you. Not that he'll help you any, but he is amusing in a feeble little kitten sorta way.

That's PRINCE, PRINCE ya frikkin' canuckian maggot with a small c ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am the Prince of TNT, the Master of Slathering, the Horror of Pingers. Ain't no frikkin' Prinzess ! :mad: :mad:

I'll be there waiting, maggot!!! I'll teach you Jawas to mess with the Empire! We'll have the hip hop blasting as the A-10's Gatling aerates your little Sand People.

I'll silence your godless hiphop with a few well-placed SAMs up the ar$e of yer warthogs !

Allahu FRIKKIN' AKBAR !

:mad: :mad: :mad:

BWAHAHAHAA you canuckistani maggot with a small c ! :mad: :mad:

That the best you can do but to put words into my mouth ?

Even MastahStalePiss could do better.

And that is an achievement in itself to be bested by it. :mad:

Oh yeah, maggot ? :mad:

I'm not canuckistani with a small c, so I am actually able to convey meanings using complete sentences. Which is beyond you, but you are forgiven.

You are, after all, only canuckistani. You will always be shadowed by your big brother. BWAHAHAHAHAA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Speaking of which, it sure would embarrass me to be shadowed by a nation stupid enough to vote Dubya not once, but twice.

BWAHAHAHAHAA maggots ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are, after all, only canuckistani. You will always be shadowed by your big brother.

Canuckopia is just waiting for the Yew Ess of Dubbya to send all their troops overseas, then when they least expect it, *BAM*, it's 1812 all over again baby!

BurningofWashington1814.jpg

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

What force could you send over the border, eh ?

Grog Dorosh and his fellow uniform/dress enthusiasts ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

We shall be well armed and well trained and we shall wield the killing word:

</font>

And ruin his mint condition pattern '40 BD, are you nuts?

My profession is delivering newspapers, so that almost makes me a postman. The answer should be obvious. :mad: '

Newspapers ? NEWSPAPERS ??? I'LL GIVE YOU FRIKKIN' NEWSPAPERS YOU A$$HOLE !!!!

*loads the weapon, lights TNT, takes aim*

AAGGGGGGRRRRRGGGGGGRRRRRGGGAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGRRR GRGGGGGRRRRRR GGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGGRRRR GGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH RRRRGGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHH !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

And ruin his mint condition pattern '40 BD, are you nuts?

My profession is delivering newspapers, so that almost makes me a postman. The answer should be obvious. :mad: '

Newspapers ? NEWSPAPERS ??? I'LL GIVE YOU FRIKKIN' NEWSPAPERS YOU A$$HOLE !!!!

*loads the weapon, lights TNT, takes aim*

AAGGGGGGRRRRRGGGGGGRRRRRGGGAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGRRR GRGGGGGRRRRRR GGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGGRRRR GGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH RRRRGGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHH !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>