Red vs Red

I have read that you can play blue vs blue battles. How about red vs red battles?

In the 'backstory' I have read about the game it seems very plausiable for a civil war to have erupted before the goverment fell.

Red vs Red would allow us to create these sort of battles.

And how about Syrian forces that are trained by the US or loyal to the old goverment?

Can US forces fight beside Syrian forces?

That would allow some very interesting scenarios in which a small US force must assist a much larger and technicly inferior Syrian force.

Red vs. Red is possible as well as Blue vs. Blue. No backstory to either of those two situations, just fun ;)

No mixing of Red and Blue forces. Interesting, yes, but not something we planned on allowing so the game is not currently coded to handle such a possiblity. Not saying it couldn't at some later point in time, but more work would be needed to make that happen.

Steve

Yeah, and Brits will poop on their pants when the AMX Leclerc is coming :D ; you know it can shoot its main gun while on the move ;) .

French boxing gives to the troop a close combat bonus. :cool:

Special units like Jeanne d'Arc can be buyed only with über gamey elite experience units tongue.gif . She have a special frog raining artillery support.

God,Allah, Buddha and Me are in the french's side. :rolleyes:

Join the army and surrender at once, bad tea drinker. :D

[ August 22, 2006, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Darkmath ]