CMBO available directly in Aust & NZ

Guys,

Great step forward (hopefully reflecting your continuing success).

Look forward to going into a shop and seeing CMBO, CMBB and CMAK on the shelf (hopefully Mac versions as well).

If not there's still good old mail order.

Now all we need is a CMAK preview somewhere south of the Equator...

I saw a copy on the shelf in Perth, I had a look at the specs and BE CAREFUL the one I saw said it was made from the CDV german game engine so im guessing its the "german politically correct and sanitised" version :rolleyes:

Even though it maybe more expensive, order it from US.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by sdk:

Bought CMBO new in Adelaide for $42.00aus from Berlin Wall.

Still want CMBB & CMAK though.Only got about 300 CMBO missions to play if I ever finishing moding.Turned into a slut !

Thats typical , I get something for a good price and someone always finds it cheaper after ive got it :( . Hell , atleast its better than if I hade mail ordered it from military simulations in Melbourne , they wanted $110.00AU for CMBO normal edition not the special edition version that Ive got.I hear you about being a slut , ive already filled 2 cd's with mods and ive only had the game for just on a month :D

R