What's the best single player scenario for showing off CM:SF?

George Mac's Hammertime is highly recommended - though check it's been updated for 1.08, as I've seen comments that the SF upgrade made things a little easier for the Blue side.

Another excellent mission is The Phantom's Return to Babado (I think that's the right title). Blue attack again, murderously challenging. He has released an updated version, I think, as well as a new scenario, neither of which I've yet had time to check, but I had great fun with the earlier version. Check the title and reviews, though, as the very first version - though very good - is a smaller, infantry only assault, and is still available).

Rune's Following the Euphrates is another big, immensely enjoyable battle that springs to mind.

If you check the threads on this forum for these battles, you'll get a better idea.

Enjoy!

Best pure MOUT scenario IMO is Big City Blues. Of course, from the ones I played. ;)

Tough as hell for Blue, so I'd say it is very well balanced.

Loads of excellent scenarios around but this one is a very natural and well set up pure MOUT engagement with a lot of variety. Still, the map is small in scale.

George's scenarios are always on top of my list and Babado and anything from Rune is always a blast but they are not exactly my definition of MOUT.

-

Yes, Webwing, you're right. The scenarios I mentioned are not MOUT in its purest sense. I wasn't aware of Big City Blues - seemed to have passed me by somehow, but I'll have to check it out now.

btw I'm back in the Ghost campaign. Expect debriefings soon in the Scenarios forum.