v1.07 split squads don't recombine

Gents,

I'm playing through Hammertime v4. Great scenario over at CMMODs. Give it a shot.

Anyway, I've split two different US squads into the AT teams. That leaves me with two teams, one 7 men, one 2 men. After I finished with the anti-tank duties, I've tried to recombine the teams.

I am unable to do so.

I've left them together inside the same Bradley for several turns (WEGO) with no recombine. I then unloaded them and left them as close to each other as is possible on the ground, in command, unpinned, unsuppressed. They stayed in close proximity for several turns. They still did not recombine.

Is this a bug? If not, how do you get the two teams from the same squad to recombine?

Thank you,

Ken

normaly they do not recombine in a vehicle. so maybe you would have needed to spread them out after unloading and than bring em back together in order for tehm to know they should combine.

you allways have to combine em befor entering a vehicle, that worked flawless for me, so far.