Some questions about Shock Force?

I was reading the big consolidated post about Shock Force, and I had a couple questions.

1) When the game comes out will it ship with the map and battle editor like the other CM games?

2) I saw the blue on blue thing where you could have US vs US, could you have Syrians with US vs other US?

3) Is there any definite answer on whether other countries will be modeled into the game? Maybe as an Addon at a later date?

4) one more, will air units be "smarter" in this game and not constantly attack their own guys. "Think of CMBO and CMBB and shudder."

5) Also will air power be more controllable than simply having it present and it doing it's own thing?

Thats all for now.

1) When the game comes out will it ship with the map and battle editor like the other CM games?
Yes unless I really missed something.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000709#000013

2) I saw the blue on blue thing where you could have US vs US, could you have Syrians with US vs other US?
Do you mean a mix of the two sides? I don't think it has ever been brought up but fairly certain no.

3) Is there any definite answer on whether other countries will be modeled into the game? Maybe as an Addon at a later date?
At times it seems like everything outside the game core will be done later as an addon.

Lots of speculation but I don't think they have said anything along of 'we will definetly get the Brits in'. I know they have been pretty strong on the concept of the US Marines so I would say that is so far the most likely.

4) one more, will air units be "smarter" in this game and not constantly attack their own guys. "Think of CMBO and CMBB and shudder."

5) Also will air power be more controllable than simply having it present and it doing it's own thing?

In the sense of 'will the game be programed to intentionally have air units fire on the wrong targets at times' no, do to improvements in spotting the enemies.

As far as I know friendly fire of any type outside shelling your own guys doesn't come up.

Will you have direct air planes under your command (that you issue move orders to)? No, though you will have more control on how they operate.

Here is a thread on how air support will be modeled.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000735#000003