Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Screenshots & Wallpaper - so is a CMSF website due?

Sorry to raise your hopes, but no new screenshots from me here. :rolleyes: At least once a week for the past (XX) months I've been clicking on the top CMSF banner when I enter the chat site in the hope of seeing a proper website pop up. But no luck so far.

With recent developments to the engine is it getting near to where a dedicated website could be brought out? Your list of finished vehicles is growing, you're finally starting to post cool game screenshots, control panel graphics and even movies (though admittedly only of waving grass). It seems that some of the other games you publish weren't much farther along than this when their dedicated websites came online.

I'd be interested to see what promotional line you decide to take on the game - either "Come experience 'Transformational warfare' with the Stryker Brigade!" or "Come for some serious Syrian army butt-kicking!". Eh, maybe you're waiting for the balloon to finally drop for ToW before marshalling your forces for a proper CMSF site. We are waiting expectantly.