Demo: Stryker machine guns killing my crews

Hello,

I've thought about buying this game recently and it looks and feels really good. I downloaded the demo and played through the training fine, but when I played the Smashed/ing Metal I decided I play the Red Force. However to my dismay all of my vehicles were taken out of action before they could do much because a Stryker on the ridge would kill my crews inside their vehicles so then an Abrams would just finish them off. Now I can understand an Abrams popping a T-72 or BMP-1 but an MG punching through armour?

Can someone please say this is fixed in the full patched version or give me some tank survival tips.

It could be you kept unbuttoning your vehicles and each time they stuck out their heads, it was popped off ;)

In all my games since 1.0 i never had any tank pentrated by any machine gun. Maybe destroyed optics, smoke chargers, etc, no penetrations though. Since 1.06 snipers seem much more capable, and beware of enemy snipers in MOUT if you unbutton your crew. They might lose their heads without knowing where it came from. smile.gif