Army organization and more questions

Hello everybody,

* situation #1: syrian recon unit can see on the other side of small hill enemy vehicle. Because battalion HQ close enough, connection green, soon everybody knows there is something out there represented by red questionmark when i click on members of battalion. But why tanks from different company dont receive this information too? Will they get it later or never? My results are they will not. Can you implement maybe some special radiounit for communication between high rank units? Or what to do to inform other companies?

* situation #2: I started scenario with fixed position of units, no setup zones... I was able to load squad into vehicle several meters away and with button disembark to get them to safety, because vehicle was quite far behind. I did this with all squads... Not fair... Is it possible to fix units start position in editor and not to load them in vehicles like described?

* situation #3: syrian bmp is waiting on one side of the hill, 50m from top waiting for Bradley... ambush position, not possible to loose... what happened? bradley just climb on top, moved few meters downhill and started to shoot first! is this normal?

* report #1: game is better and better according to me... i just think there are not enough vehicles now... no trucks at all, now all units move with BMPs, no anti-aircraft vehicles like ZSU-23-4 Shilka against infantry... no aircraft and helicopters at Syrian side... i think its also good for Blue side players to have these... to have more targets smile.gif and can give more possibilities to RED vs RED scenes.

Thank you.

Situation 3, BMPs, certainly Syrian BMPs, don't have a very good situational awareness, whereas Bradleys do. It's possible that a moving Bradley could get the drop on a stationary BMP. The BMP doesn't know exactly where the Bradley will crest, even though you do.

Report 1: Red vehicles will be added via modules, along with more blue vehicles. Red aircraft are unlikely - a design decision by BFC - but I understand that you can mix red and blue and therefore provide air support for a red side.