Infantry too fast

I think the infantry (US anyway) are too fast.

Now my guys were not under fire there was no enemy in sight but still I think for a squad to (using fast move) run down two flights of stairs cross 55m of open ground enter a new building then climb a flight of stairs and take up new positions is asking a lot of fully equiped infantry man in just under 60 seconds.

just a thought

just the physical impractibilities of it rule it out. running at full speed with full kit plus rifle down narrow stair ways through door ways as a squad! furniture, lighting, civilians even screaming and wailing..

no way

perfect conditions (empty house after a third practice) maybe but in unknown territory...doubtful.

like ashbery76 says people like to think they can. hell I haven't even mentioned they don't know where the stairs to the roof are!! just think they are too fast