PBEM with v1.03

The PBEM issues of troops not dismounting or following lawful commands seems to be solved. Those troops that did fail to follow lawful commands in V1.02 will stand General Court Marshall. While one test of one scen is NOT conclusive evidence, I think it may be safe to start PBEM again.

ATGM Ambush SPOILER**************************

Syrian ATGM troops observed slowly. They picked up moving troops and vehicles first and then a sitting Bradley on the road. The ATGM located it about 45 sec into the game and blew it all to hell and gone. The Syrian ATGM has leadership at minus two. Looking Good BFC.

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

The PBEM issues of troops not dismounting or following lawful commands seems to be solved. Those troops that did fail to follow lawful commands in V1.02 will stand General Court Marshall. While one test of one scen is NOT conclusive evidence, I think it may be safe to start PBEM again.

Syrian ATGM troops observed slowly. They picked up moving troops and vehicles first and then a sitting Bradley on the road. The ATGM located it about 45 sec into the game and blew it all to hell and gone. The Syrian ATGM has leadership at minus two. Looking Good BFC.

So where the hell is my setup ya big goof ya?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MarkEzra:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Joe </font>

...{snipped}...Thats a pretty wide stance you got there fella!!!

Hey I need a wide stance so my pants don't fall down, oh wait, I'm not wearing any pants ... NO WAIT ... did I say that?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

...{snipped}...Thats a pretty wide stance you got there fella!!!

Hey I need a wide stance so my pants don't fall down, oh wait, I'm not wearing any pants ... NO WAIT ... did I say that?

Joe </font>