Capturing with fraps?

Ok, Ive never had any problems capturing movies with fraps in any game. But for the love of God I can't get fraps to work with Shock Force.

I do as I always do. Start fraps, start the game. press the hotkey to start capturing. But nothing happends. Ive tryed to change the hotkey to capture but still nothing. I just doesnt start recording.

But if I start fraps with other games there is no problems recording.

Now my question is.....All those movies recording and posted during development, how where they recorded? With fraps or some other software cause it just wont work for me with fraps.

And if fraps were used then how did you get it to work? special hotkey or something else?

I've been using FRAPS for measuring FPS, movie recording and taking screenshots for ages in dozens of games. Unfortunately, FRAPS barely seems to work in CM:SF, which I think is a part of the problem with how key inputs are processed. Whenever I press a key in CMSF the game freezes for an instant. It seems to be a common problem since many people have reported this on the tech support forum, too.