anyone know where i could get this song?

Joseph Kilna McKenzie - Sgt.McKenzie

its from the "we were soldiers" soundtrack

i dont need the whole song... and i cant really buy the whole record since im actually on welfare money right now... in between jobs and not viable for unemployment benefits...

so im kinda "roughing it" for a while..

i want to use it for my post-battle music...

live with my parents...

but thats not the point... the fact that i have a computer and internet doesnt mean i bought them yesterday...

bought the computer years ago...

i payed for the internet at the end of last month...

now ive run out of money since i didnt get social support money for this month (apparently they thought that i should manage on one months worth of minimum pay for 1½ month because i was granted welfare in the middle of a month... in december... with x-mas and newyears coming up... the two most expensive days of the year so to speak...)

EDIT: in fact... i find the whole "if you can afford a computer you cant be poor" thinking very wierd.

for example... i bought an xbox-360 about 1½ years ago... at that time i had a job... could easily (well maby not easily, but could) afford to buy such a luxury toy...

now... should my microphone break now i couldnt afford a new one... but what i have heard online 100s of times is the same argument you made here "if you can afford an xbox360 you can afford a mike"...

somehow people cannot seem to get it through their heads that other peoples economic situations can change... and that just because they own something today doesnt mean they bought it yesterday.

[ January 05, 2008, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Oddball_E8 ]