MG's Teams labeled "Crews"?

I've noticed in the last two online games that Soviet DP Teams are lebeled as "Crews". Shouldn't they be called "MG Teams" or even "DP Team" ie. a light MG? Of the last two games I've played against the same opponent I've only seen Maxim's labeled as a definate "MG Team".

The "Crew" label has caused me big problems. I had disabled two of his vehicles. He had two dismounted crews running around. The game was telling me he had two "Crews" guarding a hard fought flag. I thought it was a bit strange that they were shooting back with what looked and sounded like a MG...but the game was telling me "Crew"...so I figured he was down to his last & promptly launched an assault. Guess what? Cut to pieces. Only after the battle was over were these teams identified as DP teams. I narrowly lost the battle. There is a good chance that had I known these were MACHINE GUN crews and not dismounted, lightly armed vehicle crews...I would have rethought my tactics and possibly won.

Now were playing another game, me German, he Russian. Again, he has two of what appear to be DP teams...which are labled "Crew(?)". I have yet to disable any of his vehicles or guns so I know there's no crews running around. Now that I know there's a problem I'm certainly not going to attack until these "Crews" are dead or fully suppresed.

So, if I'm pretty certain that these are MG teams...how come the game isn't labeling them as such? Is this a bug?

I can get a screenshot if neccesary.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a saying 'Assume makes an Ass of you and me' (Ass/U/Me- geddit). Sounds like the mistake was not incorrect labeling, but you assuming that 'crew' meant 'tank crew'. The makers of the game have been at pains to point out that this is different to your normal wargame. I work on the basis that anyone with a gun can do me damage- even if more by luck than judgement. The point is that on the battlefield you can not tell the quality of the opponent, even if you do have a label (the phrase 'Republican GUARD springs to mind!)