M4 & other small arms....

i think BFC already confirmed, grenadiers get M4 w/ aimpoint scope and M203A1, regular riflemen get an M4 with Aimpoint, maybe squad leader gets something different. Regardless, you won't see the variation you see on GIs in Iraq, with all sorts of crap like flashlights, fancy scopes (some like Aimpoints, some ACOGs, Elcan, EoTech, etc) double clip holders, stock magazine carrier, camo paintings, whatever.

one thing that i was wondering about is that in the Unit interface when you have, say, a squad selected, it shows the riflemen as having an M4 with an Aimpoint AND a vertical foregrip, but in the screenies of the actual US infantry, none of them have the vertical foregrips. Explain plz?

i think it would be nice for the soldiers to have the foregrips, it seems like most soldiers have them nowadays.

Considering the release date's coming up so fast and including an alternate foregrip (for both M4 and AK), would involve pretty extensive reanimations of the left hand to grip it, its a good bet that what we're seeing in the screenshots is what we get.