Gridded Grass Mods

Hi - can anyone please tell me where I can find a gridded grass mod for CMBO? A link would help, if possible

Also, what are your recommendations for 'must have mods' - have done a search but not been able to find anything. Have also looked through FAQs but seems to be just too much choice there!! Any one site better than the others?

Thanks in advance

[ October 03, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Nero's Cat ]

I know this is a dumb question but I am going ask

any how. smile.gif What is the advantage of Gridded grass?

I have seen these mods in CMBO and CMBB to me they

Look like you are on a football Field with yard

Markers smile.gif Now there must be something I am missing

Looking at Gridded Grass.

Thank's for any info.

Lane :D

Lane,

They give you an advantage by helping you estimate ranges and elevations. Personally I think its gamey to play that way vs the AI or against someone who isn't using the grids.

I think there are shaded grassy terrain mods out there that help visualize the elevations without having to use the the artificial turf. That is why I sign off on posts regarding gridded terrain with comments such as....

Chalk marker .... Toad

I wouldn't say it's gamey. It just helps you pick out the contours. Doesn't change the game at all. And it's not really useful for range, I use the LOS command for that.

More of a time saver really. At least until we get monitors and graphic cards that'll display the game in photographic quality. ;)