Larger size type for the briefings.

Webwing

Maybe it's just my old eyes.

The info in the briefings is not only important to read but add a lot to the realism of the missions.

But with the current typeface size they are a pain to read. Increasing the size 2 or 3 points would make reading a lot more comfortable.

One of those cosmetic improvements that make the whole experience more enjoyable. Like the less intrusive text when the game is paused.

--

I'm fine with the display size I use. Menus, everything. Only the briefings seem out of proportion. Too damn small.

I can zoom in on the tiny soldiers and see the color of their eyes if I choose to. ;)

Like I said, nothing major and again it might just be me. Would never know if I didn't post it... smile.gif

--

I agree with the statement.

I like my res the way it is for game play but the briefing notes are too small. I am not that old but I certainly feel it when I have to lean into my monitor from 2ft away.

Maybe a text enlargement option for us who don't have mini-TVs for monitors. My 19" CRT is still good enough for me.