Jesus

Really? I got out of that mission really easily, so much so that I was dissapointed. As both the US and Syrians the AI didnt really didnt do much at all. It was a lot worse when on the Syrian side as the US AI just rushed the strykers and exposed the M1s flank.

I lost about 5-6 tanks and a BMP but wiped the US out. Probably would have done better if I hadnt got full of myself and faced the last M1 head on...

and as the US it was 1 KIA, 5 wounded and a single Stryker dead. Easy going all the way.

And on an unrelated note... how do you tell the Javelin team to use it in direct attack mode? Even when they were 100m away from an enemy tank they would still use top attack mode and it just looked silly.

P.S.

Love the bail animations for vehicles.

I'm not sure exactly what the demo has under the belt in terms of AI plan, but what we might have here is the occurence of two different plans used by the computer player.

One super feature of CMSF is that the computer player can have different plans, thus the games Severin and SmithyG played may have been two completely different affairs.

Played as U.S. with no vehicle losses, 3 WIA, and 2 KIA. Those casualties were only because of my mistakenly telling a tank crew to dismount and then the tank was hit by an ATGM while they were climbing back in and becase a fire-team happened to be passing by an overwatching M1 just as it got hit by a T72. No damage to the tank but 3 guys wounded out of the infantry. I only really used my tanks to engage my grunts just kind of watched the show except for the mortars who took out the ATGM team. The scenario turned more into an American ambush as the Syrian tanks seemed to be trying to push through the gap in the hills.