... if you head over to the other forum, you will find a reply of Moon concerning the topic "Playing the Leo" refering to a patch:

- posted August 03, 2005 05:27 PM underway for an add-on which will include 20 new maps, and hopefully also full multiplay via internet as well as a new playable tank (not sure if it'll be the Leo though).

Martin

- unfortunately he does not refer to the main issue, at least for me, the freezing. I cannot stop complaining on this, you may call me a winer.

Michael

Originally posted by Eisen:

No. I'm with you Wehner. Is that the best name you could come up with? anyway, waiting for an update on what is being addressed in a patch if one is forthcoming.

Thank you for the support. And Wehner is actually my name, so I considered it sensible to stick with it, though a bit boring, I have to admit.

Hi guys, just dropping in to say that yes, work on a patch is going on, too, and this freezing issue that some of you have is the top on the list, and what the devs focus on primarily at this point. It just takes a little more time. Keep in mind that the devs are in Russia, that complicates things a little (even as far as getting some hardware etc.)

Martin