More Command and Control Graphics

Sabot3

Intersection Points I would like to be able to place Target Reference and Grid Intersection Points on the map in order to make it easier to make reference to specific areas when communicating with the other members of the team. Specifically I would like the ability to place a variable size cross symbol on the map and the ability to label it with a number/letter combination.

Minefield Marking It would be advantageous from time to time to be able to indicate minefields. A transparent box with some small circles in it that could be sized as necessary with a click and drag action would do the trick. I'm sure the same book from which you extracted the other military symbols would provide you with a number of useful examples.

Originally posted by Toby Haynes:

A way to place these items from the Gunner view would also be useful. Sometimes I don't have time to place a waypoint/marker in tactical view. I just want to press a key wherever I'm looking and have the waypoint/marker appear on the tacmap.

may be with an alphanumerical reference, so when i'm speaking i can point to alpha one or xray four

I like the grid on the tac map, but it would be good if was always at a set size (ie 500 m) between grid lines (ie big maps would have more grids) so that it is easier to judge distances. And as has been mentioned before, I liked the old sidebar that gave you quicker info on the rest of the team.