Mac CM UK retail version?

I popped into the local Virgin games shop and was glad to see the UK retail CM but was shocked to see it was marked as just for the PC! this was confirmed by the staff. Now I've already got mine originally by mail order from the US (so I'm alright jack) over a year ago. Anyone got any idea why there isn't a dual installer version? and are thereby missing potential Mac sales here in Europe (odd as I believe the game was made on a Mac!)

I noted this several days ago in a different thread. It's all part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to pretend that the Mac does not exist. There was a review of the game in World War II magazine a couple months back that completely failed to mention that the game is playable on the Mac. Grrr.

Michael

I believe this has something to do with the copy-protection or anti-virus software used by the distributor to master the CDs. They're unable to deal with hybrid Mac/PC format discs.

It's something that BTS are looking into, IIRC.

Perhaps it's a good job though. I for one would have been tempted to buy the game all over again, just for the bonus Mods CD, only to discover I have them all anyway. ;)