ATI all-in-wonder 128

I just changed cards and now have the one mentioned above. I am locking up when I start the game. I have already gone to the glsetup.com website as mentioned on a previous post with no luck in fixing this. Any suggestions on settings to change?

Gary

What Windows version, DirectX version and driver version do you have loaded up ? Do you know what the chipset on your motherboard is based on (VIA, Intel, SIS, etc.) ? Did you perform an uninstall on the previous drivers and what video card did you have installed ? Have you checked out your motherboard/system manufacturer's site for any compatibility info ?

For drivers I usually suggest going to Rage 3D (in the upper left is a listing of drivers for ATI's newer cards based on the OS). ATI itself has actually been updating the official version of their drivers, so those may work too.

You may want to shut down any multimedia apps/utilities that may be running too.