gameplay Q... controlling all

I'm sure it's user error, can anyone advise...

I've got the missions down where it's just me and my tank... but when I go into map view (F11) to control the complete unit, (in the engagement single player mission)... none of the orders work, I've tried hitting the buttons like number 3 for mount, nothing, then I click on move and it says select waypoint, I click on the map, waypoint set... but still no one moves...

This is all according to page 34 in the manual 9.4 orders to attached units...

can someone explain what step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance...

Well, make sure that the men/units you're trying to order to do something are actually attached. That's not the case automatically for all friendly units on map. Some mind their own business (if you have units under your command, that's normally specified in the briefing).

Secondly, if you want to order your own tank around from this, make sure that you're not currently in the driver station when you're giving orders for waypoints etc. smile.gif

Martin

I'm having the same problem. The briefing specifies the units are "under [my] command". They'll obey the "open fire" order, but that's all I can get them to do. I'm sure it's user error as well, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.