A new tournament is coming

Sixxkiller

Negotiations are continuing. Dan is holding my visions within the framework of sanity. smile.gif

But I was wondering how many of you can pair up into teams and make it on the 28th at 11am PST (-8 GMT). Its 2v2 remember and it will be worth your while to sign up I promise. :D

As of right now it will be limited to 16 teams. I would do it on Sunday instead if more of you can make it then. The Superbowl isnt until Feb 5th so Sunday is free. smile.gif

Let me know what you guys think.

-Ray

[ January 18, 2006, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Sixxkiller ]

Originally posted by Strider:

Stalin, it's -8 gmt.

Right, so 11am would be 7pm GMT, and I'm -12 GMT....gets out fingers and toes .... freakin' heck that'd be 7AM!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

It's a conspiracy :mad: - I couldn't fly for nuts at 9am - at 7am I might's well stay in bed!! ;)

Hi all. smile.gif I am taken. Ladies from coast to coast, and all around the world were HEART BROKEN to hear the news. I had to explain it was for a DIF tournament, and the SMILES were back. :D "Yawn" Boy WHAT a dream I had! But I have a partner. "Lakespeed" asked me a couple of day's ago so WATCH YOUR SIX! ;)

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

I believe you got those nuts blown off last Saturday.

Yes - my point exactly - 9am is no time for a gentleman such as myself to be flying against the likes of you lot, and earlier......well that's just not on old boy!! :D

Women like men with Sixxkiller on thier uniform!

-Ray

Originally posted by Mistura:

Hi all. smile.gif I am taken. Ladies from coast to coast, and all around the world were HEART BROKEN to hear the news. I had to explain it was for a DIF tournament, and the SMILES were back. :D "Yawn" Boy WHAT a dream I had! But I have a partner. "Lakespeed" asked me a couple of day's ago so WATCH YOUR SIX! ;)