FOUR ENTRIES TO THE SIXXKILLER HOF!!!

Sixxkiller

Congratulations to 4 pilots who today were honored with induction into the SIXXKILLER Hall of Fame.

You 4 owe us all a round, and well I would have any of you as my wingman as long as the rounds continue! smile.gif

You can look at the selections if you go to my page and go to the Hall of Fame!

-Ray

You know, a man goes out and makes a nice website, goes long hours into getting his leaders a certain rank, updates the website once or twice a year, recruits top notch pilots, goes on extended reserve duty, then comes home and sees the mutiny that this board has come to?

Well well Mistura and Tornado, I guess I have taught you both to well. One good thing is that you are shooting for the top I guess. And even though you are my squadron mates and I love you like brothers, now I must shoot you down like the unfaithful dogs (one is a devil dog to boot!) you are!

You will rue the day you banded together to gang up on my poor suspecting self! After I finish I will take you to the Jerry Springer show and let the world know that you cant mess with Sixxkiller. Anyone for a midget wedding between 3 first cousins from Kentucky?

-Ray

Shucks - I head south for Christmas and he goes and dows this to me - thankls Six - I'm sure there'll be many more worthy Candidates

Lakespeed,

Um Jerry Springer is the big time, its GORMET POPCORN. Sheesh the show isnt filmed in Kentucky, just the guests come from there. smile.gif

-Ray

Originally posted by lakespeed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />After I finish I will take you to the Jerry Springer show and let the world know that you cant mess with Sixxkiller. Anyone for a midget wedding between 3 first cousins from Kentucky?

-Ray

Will there be popcorn? Because I like popcorn. smile.gif </font>

• 2 months later...